Discover the joys of foraging right here in Toronto. Join us as we explore the Don Valley in search of wild mushrooms and edible plants. Our expert guide will share his many years of knowledge and point out interesting plants and animals (maybe) as we hunt for these gourmet treasures.
Although we cannot guarantee success, we do guarantee a fun-filled morning in the great outdoors, some mild to medium physical activity and a tasty gourmet lunch prepared by our chef. You even get to keep what you find and we’ll throw in some delicious recipes for you to try at home.
Space for this event is limited to 24 participants, so reserve now to avoid disappointment! Come enjoy the great outdoors and learn about nature’s bounty….all just minutes from downtown.
Only three (3) 2015 dates left, book quickly:
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
$79 /pp + HST
– Don Valley (final location details just prior to the event)
DETAILS + INFO
– Limited Space. Book Quickly.
– Great for Families + Pet-Friendly
– How to Dress + Detailed Map to meeting location provided prior to event.
– Tour runs Rain or Shine.
– Price includes Lunch + Drinks after the Forage.
– Tour Guide gratuities always graciously accepted.