RIVERSIDE + LESLIEVILLE FOOD TOUR
Toronto's Artisan Food + Cultural Hot Spot
Experience the rebirth of a small community, as it becomes Toronto’s hippest new neighbourhood (thanks, Broadview Hotel) and the headquarters of the film industry. Old meets new on this charming stroll through Riverside + Leslieville, where former industrial buildings get a new life as trendy eateries. Witness how the historically working class community has kept its village-within-a-city character.
Join us to chat with local food artisans as they share their finest offerings. Experiences include a fair trade, artisan sourdough, a Lebanese lunch bursting with fresh flavours, a flavour-packed Mexican snack, Toronto's best hand-crafted ice cream and a few surprises, too. From sweet to savoury, we’ve got the insider’s take on one of the city’s best kept secrets.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- Get off the downtown beaten path
- Fresh-from-the-oven Chocolate + Orange Scones
- Handmade sourdough from one of Toronto's best bakeries
- Taste local, Ontario flavours
- Enjoy a dish that will guarantee be a surprise
- Best tour for culinary artistry
- Local sweet spot that has been serving memories for decades
- Intimate tour group of 16 guests or less
- WE CARE ABOUT YOU: Happy to accommodate most dietary + food allergy concerns. Please check FAQs for details.
- $89 Adult | $84 Senior 60+ | $84 Children 6-12
DURATION 3 HOURS
MAY to OCT
- SE corner of Queen St. East + Broadview Ave.
- Outside Brickworks Ciderhouse.