CHINATOWN + KENSINGTON MARKET FOOD TOUR
"1 of the 9 Best Food Tours in the World" - FORBES Magazine
Whether in town for just a couple days or hungry to celebrate the city in a fun new way, our Chinatown + Kensington Market Food Tour is the best way to explore Toronto’s most unique and delicious neighbourhoods.
FORBES Magazine | Best 9 Food Tours in the World.
Our dynamic Food Tour is filled with stories, history and the most multicultural bites Toronto has to offer. Designated a National Historical Site of Canada in 2006, Kensington Market has it all; historical Victorian homes, diverse food shops, restaurants along with an immense variety of used, surplus and vintage clothing shops.
Toronto’s Chinatown, first developed in the late 19th century, is now one of the largest in North America and one of several major Chinese-Canadian communities in the Greater Toronto Area.
Join us and discover these dynamic areas – jam-packed with culture, community traditions and unique delicacies.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 18+ tastings + treats ...
- Toronto's #1 Food Tour since 2018
- A traditional multi-course Dim Sum feast
- Visit a Chinese market, that inspired Domee Shi, Toronto's own Disney•Pixar director of the Oscar® winning Animated Short 'Bao' and her Oscar® nominated film 'Turning Red'
- Crunch into Vietnamese street food + drink
- Authentic Jamaican treat from Kensington's latest "it spot"
- Artisan Cheese + Charcuterie
- Finish, with a bite of sweet (unexpected) heaven from one of our favourite bakeries in the city
Tour group of 16 guests or less
- WE CARE ABOUT YOU: Happy to accommodate most dietary + food allergy concerns. Please check our FAQs for details
- $99 Adult | $94 Senior 60+ | $94 Children 6-12
DURATION 3 HRS
SCHEDULE THURS to SUN
+ 2:30 PM • SAT
- 350 Spadina Ave.
- NW corner of Spadina Ave. + St. Andrew St.
- Meet on the SIDEWALK under the Cat on the Chair sculpture.