CHINATOWN + KENSINGTON MARKET
"One of the Best Food Tours in the World" - FORBES Magazine
Whether in town for just a couple days or hungry to celebrate the city in a fun new way, our Chinatown + Kensington Market Food Tour is the best way to explore Toronto’s most unique and delicious neighbourhoods.
Our dynamic Food Tour is filled with stories, history and the most multicultural bites Toronto has to offer. Designated a National Historical Site of Canada in 2006, Kensington Market has it all; historical Victorian homes, diverse food shops, restaurants along with an immense variety of used, surplus and vintage clothing shops.
Toronto’s Chinatown, first developed in the late 19th century, is now one of the largest in North America and one of several major Chinese-Canadian communities in the Greater Toronto Area.
Join us and discover these dynamic areas – jam-packed with culture, community traditions and unique delicacies.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 18+ tastings + treats ...
- A traditional multi-course Dim Sum feast
- Visit a Chinese market, that inspired Domee Shi, Toronto's own Disney•Pixar director of the Oscar® winning animated short 'Bao' and upcoming 2022 film 'Turning Red'
- Vietnamese street food + drink
- Authentic Turkish hummus from Kensington's latest "it spot"
- A slice of sweet heaven from one of our favourite culinary icons of the city and more!
Plus, our Big Cheese Tasting™ Experience ...
- Enjoy a tutored tasting tucked into the heart of your food tour curated by our own Big Cheese Kevin Durkee.
- Guests will taste a selection of artisan Canadian Cheeses, plus each booking will receive one (1) Culinary Adventure Co. Cheese Tasting Journal.
Exclusive to Culinary Adventure Co. Guests on our award-winning tour!
- $86 Adult | $81 Senior 60+ | $81 Children 6-12
DURATION 3 HRS
SCHEDULE FRI + SAT + SUN
- 350 Spadina Ave.
- NW corner of Spadina Ave. + St. Andrew St. on the SIDEWALK under the Cat on the Chair sculpture.