LITTLE INDIA + GERRARD EAST FOOD TOUR
An iconic Toronto neighbourhood with "new" east-end eats.
On this iconic Toronto food tour, you will be treated to eighteen (18) tastings as you visit six (6) fine-food shops, restaurants and bakeries over a delicious afternoon.
While you'll be exploring Little India you'll meet + eat with "new kids on the block" - those delicious hip food artisans making delectable gourmet doughnuts, serving local Ontario fine cheeses and more.
Then off to explore the rich and colourful side of Little India with two sit downs, to enjoy to different sides of South Asian cuisine, fifirst you’ll enjoy South Indian dosa the size as you never seen.
Finishing with Pakistani kabobs which arrive on an aromatic sizzling platter accompanied by fresh naan ripped from the tandoor.
Our afternoon food tour will lead you into the kitchen and satisfy your hunger with the best of Toronto’s east end. You won't need dinner, you'll need a nap - guaranteed.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 20+ tastings + treats ... get ready to enjoy,
- South India Dosa and Chana Bhatura
- Pakistani kabobs, Mango Lassi and Butter Naan
- Local Ontario Cheeses
- Gourmet Doughnuts and more surprises
- Join in on an exclusive behind-the-scenes kitchen demonstration
- Learn the health and wellness benefits of your favourite spices
- A great way to experience Toronto’s multiculturalism
Intimate tour group of 16 guests or less
- $99 Adult | $94 Senior 60+ | $94 Children 6-12
DURATION 3 HRS
1470 Gerrard St. E, Toronto, ON
NW corner of Gerrard St. East + Rhodes Ave. on the SIDEWALK in front of the RED DOORS of the Church.
Look for our team in orange/grey gear w/ big smiles!