VIP EARLY ACCESS
FOOD TOUR OF ST. LAWRENCE MARKET
An intimate taste of the 'World's Best Market'.
Wake up and smell the bacon... Peameal Bacon that is! Don’t miss the chance to enjoy our exclusive VIP early access to the World’s Best Market, Toronto’s famous St. Lawrence Market.
Discover the city’s vibrant early history and architectural landscape, while exploring Toronto’s iconic Old Town neighbourhood.
Next, sink your teeth into the Market as it comes to life through the hard work and dedication of its famous merchants. Personally meet and eat with the incredible men and women that make St. Lawrence Market so unique. Hear their stories and the inspiration behind the generations of food artistry. Join us for Toronto’s original and best rated food tour of St. Lawrence Market!
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 18+ tastings + treats ...
- Visit 9 vendors + local businesses throughout the market (plus, many many more highlighted)
- Morning Coffee / Tea / Espresso of your choice!
- Warm from the oven decadent flaky Chocolate Pastry
- Toronto's iconic Peameal Bacon + Egg sandwich
- Local Ontario Charcuterie
- PEI Oysters
- Atlantic Smoked Salmon + Gravlax
- and more delicious market favourites ....
- Guaranteed small group for an intimate tour
Plus, our Big Cheese Tasting™ Experience ...
- Enjoy a tutored tasting tucked into the heart of your food tour curated by our own Big Cheese Kevin Durkee.
- Guests will taste a selection of artisan Canadian Cheeses, plus each booking will receive one (1) Culinary Adventure Co. Cheese Tasting Journal, 10 cheese recipes + entertaining ideas to enjoy at home.
Exclusive to Culinary Adventure Co. Guests on this special Market tour!
- $86 Adult | $86 Senior 60+ | $86 Children 6-12
DURATION 2 HOURS
SCHEDULE WED to SAT
- SW corner of Front St. East + Market St. outside the LCBO [ Wine + Spirit Shop ]
- By public transit, 504 King Streetcar Eastbound from Downtown | Jarvis St. stop
Bring your appetite, our Food Tours + Adventures have you more than covered for Food + Drink. Bring a camera (or charged phone) for pics + memories. Bring your questions, we love sharing stories and recommendations for great places to eat + drink.
As for pace, while we set-up our Food Tours + Adventures with all our partners in advance, as small independent businesses, our partners will be busy juggling their regular customers and our tours, so we may face a tiny wait or eat standing at certain (small) stops. It’s part of our commitment to supporting local food, and showcasing the best eats, sips and bites of the city.
All our Food Tours run Rain, Snow or Shine, so please dress for the weather. Only our Escape the City: Canoe Paddle + Dining Adventure is subject to weather cancelation. We recommend purchasing PEACE OF MIND™ Tour Protection if you think you might be affected by weather or travel changes.
Culinary Adventure Co. experiences have been designed to highlight the best and most signature items from each of our vendors, shops and restaurants. Our partners showcase what they LOVE and their STORY – so ultimately their most delicious food + drink.
While we can accommodate severe food allergies (i.e. Nuts, Shellfish), Vegetarians and those who do not drink Alcohol, we cannot make substitutions for any other dietary concerns such as Gluten-Free, Celiac, Dairy-Free or Vegan. Dietary concerns + allergies must be highlighted in advance with your ticket purchase.
If you HAVE SERIOUS FOOD ALLERGIES, or questions please email us or speak to our Ticket Team before purchasing tickets for any of our Food Tours or Culinary Adventures.
Culinary Adventure Co. is an independent family-owned + operated business who has worked very hard since 2010, to be the most trusted Food Tour company in Canada.
We are a group of restaurant owners, chefs, cooks, artisan food producers and dynamic food service professionals, and no matter where you enjoy our experiences – Winnipeg, Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa, Charlottetown or Halifax – you know you’ll be taken care of by a LOCAL PASSIONATE TEAM. We’ve done our homework allowing you to taste and discover the best food + drink hidden gems.
Plus, your support of Culinary Adventure Co. allows us to support our partner Mealshare, an organization that offers youth at risk with much needed meals and education. Doing good is good for business.