ST. LAWRENCE MARKET
Toronto's Best + Original Market Food Tour!
In 2012, National Geographic named the St. Lawrence Market the “Best Food Market in the World.” We can’t wait to show you why.
This sprawling covered market with a 200 year history is the city’s unofficial food capital and a must-visit for anyone coming to Toronto. Spectacular butchers, dynamic fishmongers and a collection of unbelievable bakeries make visiting a feast for all five senses.
We’ve selected some of the absolute best from over 120 vendors to learn, eat and enjoy the flavours of Toronto’s best market. From an array of artisan mustards to one of the most iconic sandwiches in the city – we promise you’ll leave full of food and history.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 15+ tastings + treats ... great ready to enjoy,
- Toronto's iconic Peameal Bacon sandwich
- Exclusive Local Charcuterie made only for our Guests!
- Atlantic Smoked Salmon
- Local Ontario Cheeses
- Portuguese Tarts, Seasonal Fruit Berries and more.
- A perfect blend of city + culinary history
- $79 Adult | $74 Senior 60+ | $74 Children 6-12
DURATION 2.5 HOURS
SCHEDULE WED + THURS
- SW corner of Front St. East + Market St. outside the LCBO (Wine + Spirit shop)
- By public transit, 504 King Streetcar Eastbound from Downtown | Jarvis St. stop