ST. LAWRENCE MARKET FOOD TOUR
Toronto's Original + Best Market Food Tour!
In 2012, National Geographic named the St. Lawrence Market the “Best Food Market in the World.” We can’t wait to show you why.
This sprawling covered market with a 200 year history is the city’s unofficial food capital and a must-visit for anyone coming to Toronto. Spectacular butchers, dynamic fishmongers and a collection of unbelievable bakeries make visiting a feast for all five senses.
We’ve selected some of the absolute best from over 120 vendors to learn, eat and enjoy the flavours of Toronto’s best market. From an array of artisan mustards to one of the most iconic sandwiches in the city – we promise you’ll leave full of food and history.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 15+ tastings + treats ... get ready to enjoy,
- Toronto's iconic Peameal Bacon sandwich
- Atlantic Smoked Salmon
- Artisan Cheeses + Charcuterie
- Portuguese Tarts
- Seasonal Fruit Berries
- And more ...
- A perfect blend of city + culinary history
Intimate tour group of 12 guests or less
- $89 Adult | $84 Senior 60+ | $84 Children 6-12
DURATION 2.5 HOURS
SCHEDULE THURS to SUN
- SW corner of Front St. East + Market St.
- Outside, on the sidewalk, in front of the LCBO (Wine + Spirit shop)
- By public transit, 504 King Streetcar Eastbound from Downtown | Jarvis St. stop