TABLE TO SHARE™ India
An Ultimate Tiffin Dinner Experience.
Toronto is the most diverse and multi-cultural city on the planet, offering you a ‘culinary world ready to discover’. Bring your culinary passport, as our TABLE TO SHARE™ Dinner Series inspires you to enjoy One Table. One Country. One Incredible Evening.
You'll share, experience, and taste multiple dishes as you learn the history and stories behind each of them.
Indulge in authentic dishes, new contemporary culinary approaches, and surprising flavours.
Enjoy drinks and cocktails with your dinner, all included and curated as part of your evening.
A truly unforgettable immersive + culinary experience.
Come Hungry… Every Bite Tells A Story™
- Be transported to the streets of India with the tastes + excitement of one of the worlds leading culinary giants.
- Meet the Owners + Chefs of Khau Gully and hear their generational love for spices, traditional recipes and their contemporary approach today.
- Learn and discover the myth and magic of 'tiffins' and their impact on Indian culture.
- Tuck into 10+ dishes and appreciate the ingredients and cooking techniques behind them.
- Sip + pair 2+ specially made cocktails / drinks.
- Go behind-the-scenes and get into the kitchen to experience the buzz of a busy restaurant.
- Take home a new appreciate for Indian cooking, flavours and regional specialities.
- Accessible for anyone's palate.
- Don't be worried about dishes "being spicy", you'll quickly learn that Indian food is more than that.
- A perfect date night or corporate experience.
- $129 per Guest
DURATION 2.5 HOURS
SCHEDULE FEB 29
KHAU GULLY • MIDTOWN
- 1991 Yonge St., Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Z8
Bring your appetite, our Food Tours + Adventures have you more than covered for Food + Drink. Bring a camera (or charged phone) for pics + memories. Bring your questions, we love sharing stories and recommendations for great places to eat + drink.
As for pace, while we set-up our Food Tours + Adventures with all our partners in advance, as small independent businesses, our partners will be busy juggling their regular customers and our tours, so we may face a tiny wait or eat standing at certain (small) stops. It’s part of our commitment to supporting local food, and showcasing the best eats, sips and bites of the city.
All our Food Tours run Rain, Snow or Shine, so please dress for the weather. We recommend purchasing PEACE OF MIND™ Tour Protection if you think you might be affected by weather or travel changes.
Culinary Adventure Co. experiences have been designed to highlight the best and most signature items from each of our vendors, shops and restaurants. Our partners showcase what they LOVE and their STORY – so ultimately their most delicious food + drink.
If you HAVE SERIOUS FOOD ALLERGIES, or questions please email us or speak to our Ticket Team before purchasing tickets for any of our Food Tours or Culinary Adventures.
Culinary Adventure Co. is an independent family-owned + operated business who has worked very hard since 2011, to be the most trusted Food Tour company in Toronto.
We are a group of restaurant owners, chefs, cooks, artisan food producers and dynamic food service professionals, and no matter where you enjoy our experiences – you know you’ll be taken care of by a LOCAL PASSIONATE TEAM. We’ve done our homework allowing you to taste and discover the best food + drink hidden gems.