The Original MADE IN CANADA™
A Celebration of Canada + Kensington Market
As Canada’s #1 food tour + adventure co. we knew it was our patriotic duty to offer a signature Made In Canada Food Tour jam-packed with all the country’s culinary icons we know and love.
Whether you’re visiting Toronto for the first time or have been ordering ‘double doubles’ all your life – this tour is for everyone who is hungry to taste Canada!
Discover Kensington Market, a National Historic Site on this dynamic and tasty tour. Filled with the country’s favourite flavours of maple, Ontario fruit, smoked fish, bagels, poutine – our Made In Canada Food Tour serves up the classics in a contemporary, urban way.
So, put on your plaid, practice saying “Sorry” and join us, eh?
Come Hungry … Every Bite Tells A Story™
- 10+ tastings + treats ...
- A sticky, ooey goey classic poutine 'tweaked' like no other
- Montreal-style Bagels, better than those "south of the border"
- Canadian Cheeses + Charcuterie
- Colourful street art and characters
- A guilt-free sweet treat from Quebec lunch pails and more
- A surprising take on Canadian culinary icons
- $79 Adult | $74 Senior 60+ | $74 Children 6-12
DURATION 2 HOURS
SCHEDULE FRI + SUN
- 594 Dundas St. West, Toronto, ON
- NE Corner of Dundas St. West + Augusta Ave.
- Meet under the CAT ON THE GLOBE art installation.